Fraser Trebilcock is seeking well-qualified applicants for a Criminal Defense attorney. The candidate should have more than 10 years of experience with a portable book of business. The successful candidate should also have a desire to join a highly respected law firm with a large client base and expertise in multiple areas of law. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Fraser is a well-established (founded in 1883) Lansing based law firm with offices in Detroit and Grand Rapids. Our firm represents clients large and small who may have complex business issues or simple personal legal matters.
What we offer - Benefits
At Fraser Trebilcock, our attorneys have support on their personal and professional journey. We offer a variety of employee focused benefits and flexibility.
- An on-site workout facility
- Flexible spending account, health savings account and dependent-care flexible spending account
- 401k with matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life, AD&D and additional voluntary life insurance for staff and family
- Professional development, business development bonus plan and other professional training
- Located in downtown Lansing across from the State Capital and in walking distance from lots of restaurants
- Next door to East Lansing and Michigan State University
What you offer - Skills, Experience and Education:
- 10+ years of experience in law with a strong acumen in criminal defense, family law or similar practice area
- Strong and demonstrated ability in oral and written argument
- High performing individual with strong integrity and a high degree of professionalism
- A portable book of business to augment our existing strong client relationships
The position is an in-person and Lansing-based opportunity.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to Michael Senyko, Executive Director, care of Jordyn DuPuis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the information below.