Environmental law issues are a daily concern for almost every industry and business. Our environmental law attorneys represent a broad range of individuals and business entities, including real estate owners and lenders, contractors, manufacturers, health care providers, and educational institutions.
Our environmental attorneys counsel clients on how to avoid environmental liability. We also counsel clients who have existing environmental problems on how to deal most effectively with state and federal agencies. We represent both businesses and individuals in environmental litigation.
Our clients use our experience to deal with many issues of environmental law, including:
- Regulatory compliance
- Hazardous waste cleanup, transport, and disposal
- Administrative agency enforcement actions
- Environmental aspects of commercial transactions, ownership and management
- Insurance coverage and claims
- Minimizing environmental risks in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and real estate transactions
- Toxic torts
- Compliance audits
- Right-to-know laws
- Private party cost recovery and environmental enforcement litigation
- Access Agreements