Few matters are as important as estate planning. You need a plan that is highly personal and individualized, created by an estate planning attorney who is experienced, honest, responsive, and caring. We help develop and implement trust and estate plans to safeguard you and your family, so that when you can no longer care for yourself or your loved ones, the documents will be in place to put your plans into action.
Proper planning allows you and your family to receive the full benefit of everything that you have worked so hard to acquire. Tax planning, asset protection, and business succession planning are among several key issues that our estate attorneys address.
Our estate and trust law team handles every aspect of post-death planning and administration, taking the burden off family members. After the death of a loved one, we work closely with the personal representative and trustee for a smooth, efficient probate or trust administration.
Our estate planning attorneys are trained and experienced in the following areas of law:
- Durable Powers of Attorney (Financial and Health Care)
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Estate, Gift, and Generation Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Guardianships and Conservatorships for Minors, Legally Incapacitated Adults, and Developmentally Disabled Individuals
- Special Needs Trusts
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Business and Succession Planning
- Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Individual and Corporate Income Tax Planning