Family law involves deeply personal and often emotional issues – that can be as complicated as they are sensitive. A strong family law attorney understands the judicial processes and procedures, while also handling your case with care and compassion. We will keep you informed of your best options and strategies every step of the way, finding a resolution with a foundation that will help you move forward.
The family law services we provide include:
- Alimony and Child Support
- Child Custody
- Division of Assets
- Personal Protection Orders
- Post Judgment Modification
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Visitation and Parenting Time
If you are facing a challenge that requires the support of an experienced and compassionate family law attorney, here is how to move forward:
- Contact Paula Spicer, an experienced family law attorney, to set up a consultation to discuss your objectives. You can reach her at email@example.com or 517.377.0832.
- Ms. Spicer will discuss your situation, answer your questions, and outline your options.
- Once your objectives are defined, Ms. Spicer will work closely with you to pursue your desired outcomes.
We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Paula Spicer.
- Dean's List, Law Review & Cum Laude
- State Board of Ethics, Michigan Civil Service Commission, Legal Counsel to the Board on behalf of Attorney General Kelly
- Juvenile Justice, comprehensive rewriting of proposed legislation for Michigan's Juvenile Justise laws
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (Michigan Chapter) Legislative Liaison: Recognition of Dedication in the comprehensive rewriting of the Michigan Mental Health Code
- Outstanding Young Women of America Award