Do you have questions about the Affordable Care Act? Are you unsure of how to navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace? Are you curious about what changes you can expect in the future? Join Fraser Trebilcock and the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce for the final seminar in a three-part series on health care reform.
Navigating the ACA Marketplace: Guidance for Small Businesses and Individuals
University Club, 3435 Forest Road, Lansing
November 13, 2013
Michael James, Senior Health Care and Business Attorney from Fraser Trebilcock, will present the keynote presentation. Topics include:
- Background on the Affordable Care Act and Health Insurance Marketplace
- Why have there been delays with the Marketplace? What are the impacts of delays?
- How does the Marketplace work? What can I expect when I purchase insurance through the Marketplace?
- Should my small business purchase insurance through the SHOP?
- What changes can be expected with the Marketplace in the future?
- What are private health exchanges?
This is a FREE event, but please register by contacting Jennifer Wagemann at email@example.com or 517.853.6456.
To find out more about the impact that the Affordable Care Act has on health care and your business, contact Health Care Department Chair Jonathan Raven at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.377.0816, or our Employee Benefits Department Co-Chair Elizabeth H. Latchana at email@example.com or 517.377.0826.