A former attorney at Fraser Trebilcock, Michael practices in the areas of administrative law, government regulation, transportation law, affordable housing, health care law, and condemnation and eminent domain. He has served as counsel to several statewide professional and trade organizations.
Michael is also a licensed real estate broker, and his previous professional experience includes time as a former Assistant Attorney General. He has served as a Hearing Officer for the Michigan Education Trust and the Michigan Department of Consumer and Securities Bureau.
Outside of work, Michael has served on various boards in the Lansing community, and actively volunteers his time to multiple organizations.
Other Professional Experience:
- Hearing Officer, Michigan Educational Trust
- Horizon Health Care Corporation (Vice President and General Counsel, 1982-1987)
- Hearing Officer, Michigan Department of Civil Rights, Commerce, Corporations and Securities Bureau (1982-1990)
- Michigan Assistant Attorney General (1972-1981)
- State Board of Michigan District E Committee on Character and Fitness (2000-2006)