Jean E. Kordenbrock is an experienced legal professional and entrepreneur across a broad range of legal areas, business, and a diverse clientele. She has the unique quality of being a skilled attorney while also leading her own teams where outcomes combine legal, political, and business expertise.
Jean has a proven track record of supporting her clients' business initiatives, positioning clients and colleagues for success. In addition to her work in private practice, she has served as the catalyst for numerous nonprofit organizations and issue advocacy campaigns.
Jean's practice focuses on governmental affairs, nonprofit and campaign finance. She has previously consulted with federal and state government officials on matters such as compliant ballot question initiatives, successful millage campaigns, and a public grassroots advocacy campaign in Michigan. Jean has provided legal counsel to the Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives, and was appointed by former Michigan Governor John Engler to serve as Executive Director of the Michigan Women's Commission, Department of Civil Rights where she was responsible for all Commission activities and program initiatives.
Other Professional Experience:
- CEO & Founder - Campaign Finance Technologies, LLC (2018 - Present)
- Managing Partner – Kordenbrock & Associates, P.C. (2008 – 2020)
- Associate Legal Counsel and Policy Advisor – Michigan House of Representatives (2015 – 2016)
- Of Counsel – Kelly Cawthorne (2013 – 2015)
- Attorney – Gallagher Duby, PLC (1998 – 2001)
- Adjunct Professor – Thomas M. Cooley Law School (1996 – 1998)