Brian P. Morley joined the firm after spending nearly a decade as a police officer. His current primary areas of practice address Criminal Law as well as Family Law and his prior employment and experience help provide a unique perspective in assisting his clients. Brian also serves as a leader within the firm as the Immediate Past President for the Board of Directors at Fraser Trebilcock.
Other Professional Experience
- Law Clerk, Fraser Trebilcock Davis & Dunlap, P.C.
- Law Clerk, Genesee County Prosecutors Office
- Law Clerk, Michigan Attorney General's Office
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond J. Branch,68th District Court (1998)
- Certified Police Officer (1989-1998)