Fraser Trebilcock is seeking well-qualified applicants for a part-time IT Technician. The successful candidate will assist the troubleshooting and maintenance of the firm’s various information technology systems. This includes, but is not limited to, computers, printers, copiers, door key codes, telephones, network, IT infrastructure, cloud processes, and other similar items. This person will also provide assistance via the firm’s HelpDesk process. Hours are expected to be 20-25 per week and compensation will be approximately $15-$18 per hour.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Two or more years of education and/or experience in information technology related fields
- Strong general IT maintenance skills involving software, hardware, and networks
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions in an environment of changing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Team player who can also work independently
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to Michael Senyko, Executive Director, care of Jordyn DuPuis at email@example.com, or fill out the information below.