Fraser Trebilcock is seeking well-qualified applicants for an established attorney with strong experience in all facets of general real estate law. The candidate must have a solid and portable client base and a desire to have professional independence within a respected law firm. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- 15+ years of experience in law with more than 10 years in real estate law
- Strong expertise in real estate development and financing
- Strong expertise in zoning, title issues, and resolution of real estate disputes through litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Strong and demonstrated ability in oral and written argument.
- Proven marketing proficiency with an interest in expanding the client base.
- Excellent research skills.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to Michael Senyko, Executive Director, care of Jordyn DuPuis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the application below.