June 2023 Business Education Series
During this two-presentation dynamic program, attendees will learn about the SBA 504 Loan by Michigan Certified Development Corporation (MCDC) and Government Contracts by APEX (formerly known as PTAC Procurement Technical Assistance Centers).
During this two-presentation dynamic program, attendees will learn about the SBA 504 Loan by Michigan Certified Development Corporation (MCDC) and Government Contracts by APEX (formerly known as PTAC Procurement Technical Assistance Centers). To register.
In the SBA 504 Loan presentation, attendees will learn the basics of SBA 504 loan, the benefits and how to qualify and apply. MCDC is a non-profit certified by the US SBA to administer the SBA 504 Loan Program in Michigan. The SBA 504 loan provides small businesses with low-rate, long-term loans for building purchases, construction, and machinery and equipment. In addition, these loans require a smaller down payment than what traditional lenders can offer, allowing the business owner to preserve capital.
APEX accelerators program provides the education and training to ensure that all businesses become capable of participating in federal, state, and local government contracts. During this presentation you will learn how APEX Accelerators help businesses through the following:
- Complete registration with a wide range of databases necessary for them to participate in the government marketplace (e.g., SAM).
- Identify which agencies and offices may need their products or services and how to connect with buying agencies and offices.
- Determine whether they are ready for government opportunities and how to position themselves to succeed.
- Navigate solicitations and potential funding opportunities.
- Receive notifications of government contract opportunities on a regular basis.
- Network with buying officers, prime contractors, and other businesses.
- Resolve performance issues and prepare for audit, only if the service is needed, after receiving an award.
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn more about how the SBA 504 Loan Program can help small businesses.
- The benefits of the SBA 504 Loan Program.
- How to qualify and apply for an SBA 504 Loan Program.
- Learn how to receive notifications of government contract opportunities
- Learn the basics of how to register for the government marketplace
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (LRCC)
- 500 E. Michigan Ave., Ste 200, Lansing, MI, 48912, United States