Looking to get a better grasp on where the business climate is headed? Seeing a trend and like to learn more? Join us on April 19th for the complimentary “What’s Trending in Business for 2016” rapid-fire panel at the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce. A group of industry leaders will lend their insight and strategies on how to manage upcoming obstacles while taking advantage of new opportunities for 2016. The panel will cover topics from legal and regulatory, technology, public policy, social responsibility, marketing, human resources, and upcoming economic conditions.
Panel members include:
- Mark Kellogg, Shareholder, Fraser Trebilcock
- Tom Donaldson, Regional Director, Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Linda Lynch, President & Co-Owner, KI Technology Group
- Jason Sanders, Mid-Michigan President & Commercial Banking Sales Manager, Fifth Third Bank
- Lynda White, Account Director, Blohm Creative Partners
Fraser Trebilcock is proud to co-sponsor the Business Education Series, along with Fifth Third Bank. If you would like more information, email email@example.com.
Where: Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce
When: Tuesday, April 19th
Time: 8:00am – 9:30 am
Cost: Free, RSVP Required