Attorney Michael James spoke to a packed house yesterday for his presentation “Affordable Care Act in 2014 – Now What?”. He was asked to present on the hot topic of health care for the Michigan Associations of CPAs in Ann Arbor for their annual CPE Mega Conference. The presentation covered the following topics:
- How To Determine Your FTEs
- Small Versus Large Employer Requirements
- Upcoming Mandates and Changes
- Reporting Requirements
- Small Business Options and Credits
- Impact of Recent Legal Challenges and Court Rulings
You can review the presentation HERE.
To find out more about the impact that the Affordable Care Act has on health care and your business, contact Health Care Department Chair Jonathan Raven at email@example.com or 517.377.0816, or our Employee Benefits Department Co-Chair Elizabeth H. Latchana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.377.0826.