Fraser Trebilcock Joins the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce to Offer a Free Seminar
Fraser Trebilcock is teaming up with the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce on November 13th to present a free seminar to help employers keep up with changes related to Health Care Reform. Join us for the fourth presentation in the Business Education Series, titled “Navigating the ACA Marketplace: Guidance for Small Businesses and Individuals”.
When: Wednesday, November 13th
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Where: University Club of MSU, 3435 Forest Rd, Lansing, MI 48910
Senior Health Care and Business Attorney Michael James will present the keynote presentation. Topics include:
- Background on the Affordable Care Act and Health Insurance Marketplace
- Why have there been delays with the Marketplace? What are the impacts of delays?
- How does the Marketplace work? What can I expect when I purchase insurance through the Marketplace?
- Should my small business purchase insurance through the SHOP?
- What changes can be expected with the Marketplace in the future?
- What are private health exchanges?
If you would like to attend this free event, please register by contacting Jennifer Wagemann at email@example.com or 517.853.6465.