The attorneys at Fraser Trebilcock are recognized as some of the most outstanding lawyers in the country. Here’s a look at some of our most prestigious accolades:
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer & Client Review Ratings – Many of our Fraser Trebilcock attorneys have been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell, an organization that collects professional reviews from other lawyers and clients. Recognition by Martindale-Hubbell is viewed as a significant achievement in the legal industry.
- U.S News and Best Lawyers: Best Law Firms - U.S. News and Best Lawyers, the leading survey of lawyers worldwide, has named Fraser Trebilcock one of America’s “Best Law Firms.” Our Lansing firm has received tiered rankings in 14 practice areas.
- Best Lawyers – The oldest and most respected peer-reviewed publication in the legal industry, Best Lawyers, has listed several of our attorneys as Lawyers of the Year.
- Super Lawyers – Many Fraser Trebilcock attorneys have been selected by Super Lawyers, a rating service that recognizes those who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Leading Lawyers – Numerous Fraser Trebilcock attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the list of Michigan’s Leading Lawyers, a distinction earned by fewer than five percent of all lawyers in Michigan.
Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Successfully Defend Appeal: Fraser Trebilcock attorneys successfully defend an appeal in the Michigan Court of Appeals on behalf of their client, a private Michigan campground. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Achieve Favorable Outcome Over Recent Dispute: Fraser Trebilcock attorneys Anita G. Fox and Richard C. Vershave recently achieved a favorable outcome for their client, Cardboard Prophets, resulting in the closing of a review by the Attorney General's Charitable Trust Section. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock Attorney Assists In Closing $5.5 Million in PACE Financing for Energy Efficiency Improvements: Fraser Trebilcock attorney assisted a client in closing on $5.5 million in Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) funding for the renovation of the historic St. Clair Inn. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Successfully Resolve Late Payment Penalty: Fraser Trebilcock attorneys Mark E. Kellogg and Paul V. McCord successfully resolved a late payment penalty for a Michigan taxpayer. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock Attorney Wins $312,000 Recovery for Firm Insurance Client: Fraser Trebilcock attorney Mark A. Bush recently obtained a settlement recovery of more than $312,000 for a mutual insurance company, in a case involving Michigan's No-Fault law. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Participate in Closing $2.1 Million in PACE Financing for Energy Efficient Improvements: Fraser Trebilcock attorneys H. Kirby Albright, Brian Gallagher, and Paul McCord assisted a client in closing on $2.1 million in Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) funding for the renovation of the Detroit Metro Airport Radisson Hotel. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Receive Favorable Outcome for Client in Case Involving Motorcycle Accident: Fraser Trebilcock attorneys Gary Rogers and Ryan Kauffman recently received a favorable outcome for their client in a case involving a motorcycle accident. Learn More
- IRS Issues No Change Letter to Fraser Trebilcock Client: Fraser Trebilcock attorney Edward J. Castellani recently represented a client that had received a Proposed Adjustment from the IRS in excess of $1,000,000. Learn More
- No-cause Arbitration Award Obtained for Fraser Trebilcock Client: Substantial attention to detail and careful review of a Plaintiff’s medical records were the keys to a successful outcome for a Fraser Trebilcock client. Learn More
- Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Successfully Defend Defamation Claim in Public Concern Speech: The lawsuit was brought against the client regarding political commentary and opinion they posted to YouTube regarding a candidate running for the Mt. Pleasant City Commission. Learn More
- Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Receive Favorable Verdict in Wrongful Death Action Case: An Ingham County jury returned a no-cause-of-action verdict in favor of a downtown Lansing bar door man and a bartender on June 23, 2016. The 11-day trial was tried as a wrongful death action. Learn More
- Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Demonstrate Continued Skill in Defending Premises-Liability Actions: The lawsuit was brought against the apartment complex by one of its tenants, who allegedly slipped and fell on snow and ice while walking along a sidewalk within the complex. Learn More
- Fraser Trebilcock Attorneys Obtain Victory on Appeal: Criminal Restitution Orders Not Dischargeable in Bankruptcy - Signifying the importance of the issue to the State of Michigan, Michigan's Solicitor General filed an amicus brief in support of the Firm's client's position. Learn More
- Fraser Trebilcock Investigation Nets CEO Who Paid Psychic With Public Funds - A confidential investigation by Fraser Trebilcock lawyers led to the recent conviction and sentencing of the former CEO of a $140 million Mental Health Authority. Learn More
- Litigation Department Chair Wins Adverse Possession and Boundary Acquiescence Year-Long Case – Fraser Trebilcock Litigation Department Chair, Thad Morgan, prevailed at trial in a Washtenaw County Circuit Court case involving claims of adverse possession and boundary acquiescence. Learn More
- Fraser Trebilcock Litigation Team Obtains Judgment in Excess of $1.3 Million – The Fraser Trebilcock litigation team of Thad Morgan, Mike Donnelly and Ryan Kauffman recently obtained a judgment in excess of $1.3 million in favor of the firm's partnership clients against former general partners. Learn More
- Chambers & Partners Names SCG Legal Top Law Firm Network in the U.S. – Chambers & Partners, the premier directory for the legal industry, has just named SCG Legal as the top law firm network in the United States. Fraser Trebilcock is the Michigan member of SCG Legal. Learn More
Fraser Trebilcock's attorneys are committed to success in the courtroom. To read more about our recent successes, view our news page.