Brian P. Morley joined the firm after spending nearly a decade as a police officer. His current primary areas of practice address Criminal Law as well as Family Law and his prior employment and experience help provide a unique perspective in assisting his clients.
Brian is currently serving on the State Bar of Michigan Character and Fitness Standing Committee, having been involved with this Character and Fitness Committee for a number of years. He also serves as a leader within the firm as the Immediate Past President for the Board of Directors at Fraser Trebilcock.
Other Professional Experience
- Law Clerk, Fraser Trebilcock Davis & Dunlap, P.C.
- Law Clerk, Genesee County Prosecutors Office
- Law Clerk, Michigan Attorney General's Office
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond J. Branch,68th District Court (1998)
- Certified Police Officer (1989-1998)