Throughout our history, we have served Michigan's banking industry. With the ever increasing regulation in the financial services industry, banking clients need counsel who consistently deliver excellent value with deep experience in the financial services area.
Many of our banking law attorneys have over 30 years of experience, covering virtually all areas of banking transactions, counseling, and litigation, including, but not limited to:
- Loan and transactional document preparation.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Trust and estate administration.
- Collections and collateral recovery, including foreclosures and receiverships.
- Workouts and bankruptcy representation.
- Loan portfolio acquisitions and dispositions.
- Defense of lender liability claims.
- Disputes and claims concerning accounts and negotiable instruments.
- Consumer protection law.
We also have high quality staff for the cost-effective performance of routine tasks. Clients who retain our firm do not have to pay for anyone’s trip up the learning curve. We have the flexibility to operate effectively under contingent, fixed or other alternative fee arrangements when that will serve client needs.
- Are your U.S. Savings Bonds Still Earning Interest?
- CLIENT ALERT: New Corporations Online Filing System Launches Monday, October 30, 2017 in Michigan
- “We’re Outta Here…”: The Michigan Court of Appeals Recently Reaffirmed that Foreclosure May Extinguish Leases Covering the Foreclosed Property. Lenders, Owners and Tenants Should be Mindful of the Consequences.